Monday, January 11, 2010

Random Updates.......

So my camera broke on me right before Christmas, so I have been using my camcorders camera. It doesn't have a flash so my pic aren't very good. Anyway, here are a few random pictures.

Crew fell asleep eating his apple. I had to pry his mouth open to get the apple out so he didn't choke. About a half an hour later he woke up and finished his apple. Ha ha ha.

The boys on Christmas morning in their spiderman jammies. This is Beckam's life..... being completely mauled by Crew. I love his expression.

So my sister would totally kill me if she saw that I put this picture on, but since she doesn't have a blog...
We did a talent show for Christmas Eve and all of the cousins did the actual dance to Single Ladies. It was soooo funny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those little boys are sooooo cute!!! I am VERY glad that the single ladies video did not make it to the blog!!!

~Paige~ said...

I wish I could see video of that talent show! haha Your boys are too cute, hope your doing great!