Monday, October 20, 2008

Thriller!!



I just have one question: Why is Thriller so freaking awesome?
This last Friday night we went to the Odyssey show Thriller. I was a little worried because we were taking Shane's grandma Marge. If anyone has seen this know you have to love dance and Halloween. It ended up being a hit.
My favorite dance was Frankenstein and his bride. They dance together and as most men are he was a little too rough with her. Frank accidentally breaks her neck and dances around with her limp body. I know what you are thinking a little gory, but it really is hysterical.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love Thriller! Do you know if tickets are still available? I'm dying to go!

allison wright said...

hey ash, it is alli (kaitlin's friend). looks like a fun night. i scrolled down and it looks like you have been having alot of fun lately. crew is so cute, the perfect combo of you and shane!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

hey cute phelps fam! Crew is a freakin stud!

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Ash-
I was going to tell you, when I way you earlier today, that we need to get out and do family pics this week. The colors are gorgeous. Maybe Friday night?? I don't have school so anytime this weekend would work great.
Oh, yeah, and when are you guys planning on going to St. George? We are planning on going with.
Thanks for the fun night out. LYLAS.

anne said...

I do love this show! We usually go, but this year I don't know what happened. I missed it though. I'm glad you got to go. :)