Monday, October 13, 2008

Stinkin Cold

This picture was taken only a few days ago. Short sleeve shirts and no shoes. Can you believe how cold it got in such a short time. I HATE it!
Shane put a bandanna on his head so.......Crew insisted on having one too.
Look how nice the weather is outside.
Notice what we are wearing now.......jackets and slippers. Anyone have any good ideas on how to get rid of the blankee. Crew takes this thing everywhere. Inside, outside, stores and even to church. In three days it went from being perfect weather to freezing. The snow came down for two days. Luckily it didn't stay too long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash, I can't believe how big Crew is. Those pictures are si dang cute. It is true boys do love to copy their dad. Duke and I are doing great and the fam is doing great also, my parents well i should say my mom misses seeing you guys on sundays. Hope your family is enjoying Eden. It is very pretty up there and I'm sure it's pretty cold to. Don't freeze to death up there and we hope all is well with the cute Phelps family and tell Shane HI along with Marlese!

anne said...

O man, I hear ya. I feel like we skipped fall all together down her in St. George. Now it's finally starting to warm up again. But for a few days it was like January. Brr.

Keller Klan said...

Hey girl... I am new at this blogging thing but hopefully will catch on fast! Crew is a so stinking cute! We really need to get together. Let's plan something soon! marla