Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We had our annual Halloween party and it was horrifying! My mom and aunts came up with the scariest things. My mom was one of Ted Bundy's victims. She hid down in Nichols Park and we had to take a lock of her hair. As we were walking away (running as fast as I possibly could) my dad aka Ted Bundy came chasing after us.
My aunt Cindi and Grandpa were in this old abandoned house that actually had a tombstone built into the floor. I seriously have never been so scared.

My cousins Brin, Addy and Kirsti.
Kindi (love the snowman outfit), Adam and his family. His mom was dressed as a witch behind the Kaysville theatre. We had to take live bugs from her.
Kate and I dressed as a Cowgirl and Indian.

1 comment:

Phelpsblog said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Hey decided to start blogging again, send me your email to jjsphelps@hotmail.com and I will add your cute family--thanks Jodie