Thursday, November 20, 2008

Husband Tag


1. Where did you meet? Blind lunch date at Cutlers.
2.How long did you date before you got married? 1 year
3. How long have you been married? 5 years
4.What does he do to surprise you? Breaks into hysterical dances.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his smile
6.What is your favorite quality? He is the best dad in the world.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe and Mom
8. What is his favorite food? Steak
9. What is his favorite sport? Football
10. When and where did you first kiss? We kissed on my parents front porch after 3 months of dating. What took him so dang long!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Going to the movies, and anything outdoors.
12.Do you have children? Yes, one little boy
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Great at animal noises, his goat noise is killer. He is also Mr. fix it.
14. How old is he? 32. Can you believe that almost a grandpa.
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? Country and some of the oldie goldies.
17. What do you admire most about him? He is always helping others.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Which side of the bed does he sleep on? The left side.
20. Will he read this? Probably not.
I tag, Kindi, Lacee, Maren and Michele.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Favorite answer:

"Can you believe that? He's almost a grandpa." lol. You guys make a cute couple and just for the record, my grandpa doesn't look like that. We need to get together sometime, ash! Come out from your wilderness home wherever it is and let's get together. What do you say? :)

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Ha ha ha. He does make a great goat noise doesn't he? I am almost freakin' peeing my pants I'm laughing so hard. I hope Shane does read that at some point. I'm gonna have to bring that up at the family dinner. Which by the way, are you coming up to the Phelps dinner? You better be, or else! I know where you live! And where your mom lives! :)

Russon said...

That's so funny it took him 3 months to kiss you--It took Tyler the same amount of time--I thought something was wrong with me--I guess it was a good thing right?!?!

Unknown said...

OH NO, I've been tagged! That is super cute. Wasn't it something like 8 dates before he kissed you! I remember that from your bridal shower. He is such a doll! I miss you girl!

Michele said...

hey, long time no talk! we need to get together FOR REALS this time. we say it a lot, but then we don't do it. you coming down to bountiful much during christmas time? we leave the 21st for california, but we can do something before that. and i don't think i have a current cell number... so you call me. 6281522