Friday, May 8, 2009

Big Boy Bed and Burn Day

I decided since our new baby will be here in 3 months I would try to get a few things accomplished. One of them being to get Crew to sleep in a big boy bed. It has been three days and so far so good except at 7:45am I hear footsteps coming into my bedroom to get me up. Now all we have to conquer is getting rid of the binki at night and potty training. Yikes!
Yes, that is a snake that Crew is holding. Today is our scheduled burn day. We burn all of the wood and garbage around the yard. I pulled up a piece of wood and found this baby snake. Crew wanted to keep it, but I HATE snakes.

Lunch break.
Our burn pile. After we were done we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for lunch.

1 comment:

anne said...

That is so great you're getting Crew into a bed. Aliyah is almost 3 and she's still in her crib because my hubby is too cheap. :( She climbs out and everything so there really isn't any point in keeping her in it. But I'm with you on the binki thing and potty training. YIKES. Let me know if you find something that works for getting rid of the binki. We've already tried once. :(