Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My addiction to Disney movies.

So I have to admit that I have a serious addiction to Disney movies. I know it seems childish, but I just can't help it. Every time I go to the store I have to buy a new Disney movie. After which Crew and I watch it a million times within the next few days.
Does anyone else have this problem. Please tell me yes.
How can you not love the princess and prince true love fairy tale stories. Not to mention their beautiful flowing hair and lovely dresses.
Crew's fav movie.

I have now been to Disney World eight times and still absolutely LOVE it. On Feb 6th, we are leaving for Florida for a cheer competition and can't wait to go to Disney World.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam and I are members of the Disney movie club, so yes, I too suffer from this problem. Disneyland/world will always be one of my fav vacations!

anne said...

I also love Disney! Their cruises are AWESOME and totally recommend them...even if you don't bring your kids.

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Okay- we definitely need to plan a "girls only" night out, so you have something to blog about other than disney movies!!!
:)

Ashley Shane and Crew said...

How rude! Kate don't deny your love for disney!

Maren said...

I love disney movies! Aladdin was on the disney channel the other day... don't worry - i dvr'd it!